Wednesday, June 25, 2008

24 June 2008 Return to Sweden


I was unable to get an internet connection last night, so it’s catch-up time.
Today was just a drive to Orebro, Sweden. At 11am, I left Norway & returned to Sweden, the country in which I began this 6 week driving tour of Europe. Before I left Norway I managed to spend all my loose change (I saved some for Jake). For once the weather was warm & sunny. My route of travel lead me through rolling hills with aa mix of fields & forest. I arrived in Orebro earky enough to take a walking tour of the old town, which is dominated by a castle. I’m preparing to finish this journey soon. I have two more driving days until I return to Gothenburg on Thursday, June 26. On Friday, I return my car to Volvoland, where it will be prepared for shipping to California.

No comments: