Friday, September 19, 2008

SEPTEMBER 18, 2008

Sunny Oregon

Today, the weather improved as I drove south along the Oregon coast. The ocean scenery was beautiful, with many places to stop to look or take photos. The drive was pleasant here in southern Oregon, while the traffic was not very heavy. The coast between Coos Bay, OR & Crescent City, Ca was new territory for me. It was interesting to see a portion of the Pacific coast I’d never traveled before. I believe I’ve traveled 99% of the US Pacific coast route from Canada to Mexico. I’ve traveled the coast by motorcycle, bicycle & car over a period of 25 years. The day's journey ended in Phoenix, OR., where I'll take a break from driving before I drive home to Tracy, CA on Saturday.

Click on the image to view a larger version.

No comments: