Monday, September 15, 2008

SEPTEMBER 14, 2008

CANADA

Add Canada to the list of Countries in which I’ve driven my Volvo. I drove north through Idaho & entered Canada near Creston, BC. Great scenery of forest & mountains throughout today’s drive. As I approached Kelowna, my destination, I again drove into the high desert region. Although I followed the directions of my GPS, I got slightly lost near Greenwood, BC. In the future, I’ll have make a more careful review of the roads I choose to take. I ended up on a narrow country road that eventually had no pavement. Not a good situation. Not a problem as I was only about 5 miles out of the way.
In general the drive was pleasant except for the final road into Kelowna. Here I encountered slower vehicles that were holding up traffic.

Click on the image to view a larger version.

No comments: